Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default TOT "Gavver"

Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:18:23 +0100, Bob Minchin wrote:

Did I know you went to Kent? Because, if so, I'd forgotten.

(Reprise a discussion about how many Kent graduates are on here)

Please remind me of when/what!

Yes we have discussed it before but a long time back
1972-1975 1st degree in Computers and Cybernetics.
A joint faculty course put together by Peter & Heather Brown in computer
dept and Keith Dimond in Electronics
I was an Eliot College member and active on the tech side of the
Gulbenkian especially in first year.
I've not really kept in touch with anyone from those days I'm afraid.

Bob