Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX ZZyXX is offline

Default Who do I complain to?

On 7/27/16 3:30 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
The climate

of The Earth exists in cycles that are longer than the existence of most
civilizations and

reign of empires. We're at a peak in temperatures now and the Jet Stream
has moved due to

the Earth's climate cycle. That why there is a drought in the western
part of The United States.

There are cycles on our planet that are longer than the lifetime of any
single man which is why

REAL scientists look to history, the evidence seen in the fossil record
and mathematical

but conservatives don't believe in the fossil record, I mean to them the
dinosaurs are only 6000 years old

calculations of the movement of planets in The Solar System to determine
what's going on.

You'd have to be pretty arrogant to think that Mankind has a very big
impact on The Earth's climate. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Climate Monster

no matter what's causing, this "cycle" can have devastating effects on
all life...you'd have to be arrogant to think that we shouldn't do
everything in our power to mitigate that.