Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default four cylinder saw

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:06:38 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
On 7/26/2016 5:55 PM, John McCoy wrote:

Those old mills are scary to look at - not only the blade
with absolutely no guards, but all the other belts and
stuff totally unprotected, all the way back to the motor.

Sounds like my table saw. Only "guard" is the operator using common
sense. This equipment should only be used by men raised before diving
boards were removed from public pools, swings removed from playgrounds,
horseshoe pits replaced with Corn hole crap and so on.

I upgraded my corn hole set to be more like Tejo, a Columbian
sport that combines alcohol and explosives. What could go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o16LyndAY2U