Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT (not politics) - unusual names for DIY items

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
(I watched a team of a couple of plasterers using something similar once
- they chucked in a couple of whole bags of bonding, bucket of water,
then gave it a partial mix with a shovel before switching to the
electric paddle mixer, then managed to get the whole lot slapped up on a
wall pretty sharpish).

With a bonding coat, a decent plasterer can slap it up as quickly as a
mate can mix it by hand.

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.