Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Guns

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 22:22:05 +0100, Meanie wrote:

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

The anti-American anti-gun troll is back. What's the matter Jamie, had a
boring week and no friends to keep you occupied? I can see why.

At least I haven't shot them all.

--
An old black-and-white photograph of a man milking a cow was sent to a photo-finishing company.
The man was sitting behind the cow, and all that was visible of him were his legs and feet.