Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Bare copper wire in my outdoor carriage light

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 4:24:37 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 12:48:27 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 3:36:54 PM UTC-4, GARYWC wrote:
120 volts can't travel 4 FEET?

Ignore the idiot. He's "obviously" not here to help.

Actually there are two. The OP and what I recently proved you to be. :P

Yep, two.

The one that said "Besides, "single-pole switch" implies "basic.""

As if a light fixture with a motion sensor can't be controlled by a
single-pole switch. Does it take some kind of complex multi-pole switch
to control the power to a fixture with a motion sensor? How does the type
of switch imply *anything* about the complexity of the fixture?

....and the one that said "I didn't see any."

Two idiots rolled into one.