Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair
Savageduck[_2_] Savageduck[_2_] is offline

Default Is it theorectically or practically even possible to mooch off if a typical WISP

On 2016-07-27 22:24:35 +0000, Jeff Liebermann said:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:32:44 +0000 (UTC), Aardvarks
wrote:

I bleached and sandpapered my fingerprint when I went for a license.
Heh heh ... it was the wrong thumb!
I was sore for a week!

I would be angry for much longer than a week. Fingerprints are
digitized, scanned for patterns, and classified so that they can be
easily searched and located. The fingerprints must pass a sanity
check or you get to redo the whole ordeal from the beginning. That's
what happened to me the last time I went for a drivers license exam. I
had to go back to the fingerprint window once or twice (I forgot
which) until the computah was happy.

Wait until "Live Scan" hits the DMV. That involves fingers and thumbs
of both hands and palm prints. Currently "Live Scan" is required for
all sorts of stuff from criminal background checks to various
professional licences from nurse/RN, EMS/EMT, teachers and a whole
bunch more, with an expanding list of trades and professions requiring
that sort of clearance.
https://oag.ca.gov/fingerprints

--
Regards,