Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Home perimeter spray for ants

In article ,
says...

On 7/27/2016 1:17 PM, Frank wrote:

We were having trouble with ants but have seen none since getting
perimeter treated with Termidor for termite defense. I had been
treating myself for years and had kept them at bay but neighbors on two
sides got them and I was seeing them in decayed roots a few feet from my
house.

Before it was banned, I bought some chlorodane. I used it in my old
house and this house when we moved here. Never saw a bug anywhere for
as long as I had it. Good stuff I'll have to look into the termidor.

Best stuff there was to get rid of bugs. Too bad it was banned many
years ago. Probably why they got rid of it. Why spray once and be done
for 15 to 20 years when you can come back every year and spray something
else.

---