Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Guns

On 7/26/2016 11:20 PM, Bod wrote:
On 26/07/2016 22:46, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I've not tried to because I don't need one, I have no intention of
deliberately killing anyone.

Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who
ever bought a gun.

Why are you so kinky about what Americans can and
cannot buy or own?

I find it amusing how backward your country is.

Yes, we are a backward country. Only one to put a man on the moon. The
modern home computers invented here. Hard telling how much was invented
over here. Bailed out many countries in Europe in 2 world wars.
Probably should have let Germany take it over.

As with many things it is beter to have a gun and not need it than to
need it and not have it. I hope to never need a gun to defend myself,
but it I do, most likely I will have one on me. Just as a spare tire in
a car. Hope to never need it ,but have it. Home owner insurance, don't
want to use it,but feel that I should have it incase. Do you have
insurance or a car with a spare tire ?

---

Hmm, every time there is a mass shooting in the US, it's always the
police that shoot the villain. I've never seen a report where an armed
member of the public kills the nutter.

That is because the media steadfastly refuses to report those incidents.
They do happen.