Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Guns

On 27/07/2016 05:48, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 10:17:10 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU
--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

Here in The U.S., all of the anti-gun, anti Second Amendment politicians have armed guards around them. I imagine that your Queen and Prime Minister also have armed guards around them. I wonder if they and our politicians who are so anti- gun will give up the armed guards as a show of good faith to demonstrate that the citizenry has no need of guns to defend themselves, their families and their property? I'm all for disarming anti-gun, anti-self defense politicians anywhere in the world. Let them call the police and wait just like the everyday citizen. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster

That's a flawed argument. It's very obvious that high profile people
need protecting from deranged people. They would be an obvious target
for terrorists. Surely you can see that logic.