Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Guns

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 5:25:42 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

If I'm about to murder someone, do you really think I care about lesser problems? Besides, a stolen weapon means it isn't traced back to me. The main interest to me is to not get done for murder.

Break into my house and I'll put a 38 caliber hollow point
through your shrunken brain. To help me not miss my pistol
also has a crimson trace. And yes, I DO have a permit
to actually carry it on my person in public.