Posted to alt.home.repair
Henry Jones Henry Jones is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 02:25:49 -0400, Micky wrote:

What was disrespectful. You snipped what he was replying to, so
it's harder to tell what he meant, but I went back and looked and he's
referring to what the other homeowners on your road might not be
telling you.

If you're talking about unknown unwritten unrecorded easements, that *can*
happen, but none could apply to *my* property unless the previous property
owner of my property gave that unwritten unrecorded easement.

All I can tell you is that I don't know of any unknown unrecorded unwritten
easements on "my" property that the title company can find.

Nobody else can sell an easement on my property; so it doesn't matter what
easements the neighbors have.

You mean "whoever".

You are correct!
Thank you for clarifying that it was "who he is" not "whom he is".

He was clearly suggesting the bicyclists had
an easement, and they did not "let you block them". They rode through
despite your objection and then called the police.

The title company is privy to recorded easements.
There are no recorded easements for the general public.
The recorded easements are for the few homeowners served by the road.

I am unaware of any unwritten or unrecorded easement for the general public
to use the road for any purpose.

They are referring to easements that have been registered with the
county clerk's office, not those that havent' been adjudicated yet.

You are correct.
If there is any easement, recorded or unrecorded, written or verbal, for
the general public, neither my title company nor I are privy to them.