Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Guns

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:49:53 +0100, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 3:24:51 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

Using a gun is stupid, end of story.

Let me guess. You didn't pass a background check and can't
buy a gun.

I've not tried to because I don't need one, I have no intention of deliberately killing anyone. Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who ever bought a gun.

Why are you so kinky about what Americans can and
cannot buy or own?

I find it amusing how backward your country is.

Furthermore, what does this subject have to
do with home repair??

Because this is the group I know of with a lot of Americans in it.

Just your day to be ****ed and try to police what others in the
world do?

Just pointing out how pathetic you lot are.

--
Before you set out on a journey, ring your local radio station and say there's a terrible congestion on your road. Everybody avoids it and it's clear for you! -- Jack Dee