Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

When I was secretary of our staff socail club I was
asked to change the menus in the bar from saying
white tea/coffee to tea/coffee with or without milk.

And that was a perfectly sensible thing to do.

If there was a point to it,

Of course there was, the description is more obvious to more
people, particularly those whose first language isnt english.

what makes you think that.

I know that because I know what those whose dont
have english as their first language are more likely
to understand because I know so many of them.

maybe it's better to teach them English,

Not even possible with most of them.

It certainly should be, if tehy are at university
with the idea of getting a career.

Sure, but that doesnt involve teaching them what white tea is.

reams of your stupid **** flushed where it belongs