Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ??

On 26/07/16 11:48, Davidm wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:22:47 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 26/07/16 10:59, polygonum wrote:
On 26/07/2016 10:15, John Rumm wrote:
And how many DIY threads have you started recently harry?

The best thing I have done in a while was to killfile harry.

Still see the ensuing threads... but it is an improvement in the landscape.

harry, Plow****, Rod's Peed and nyms..If everyone simply fkill-filed who
they didn't like, the real idiots would vanish.

Well I've now killfiled anything with brexit or politics in the
subject, as well as certain individuals.

That's the great thing about individual freedom. If this newsgroup was
in the EU, you wouldn't be allowed to do that.

Either brexit posts would be removed, or you would be forced to read them.

Its called 'harmonisation'

--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler