Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On 07/25/2016 10:58 PM, Henry Jones wrote:
I own the road, and my insurance costs me thousands of dollars every year.

You actually own the road? Your neighbors have an easement so they can
use your road or else their property is landlocked? You built and
maintain the road?

Oh, it was much worse. The police were even offended enough to not even
write up a report when they called the police on me for blocking the road.

Police offend very easily. They're particularly offend by having to do
extra paperwork for some homeowner's dispute with the public.