Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sturgeon flapping her lips at the mo

On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 11:49:50 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Chris Hogg wrote
MKF wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

Even your house belongs to the Queen.

Like hell it does.

Freehold means you rent it for free....but she still owns it.

Like hell she does. She doesn't own Buck House either.

I'm afraid she does, Rod.

Like hell she does.

She owns all of the UK,

Like hell she does.

all of Australia (including your humble plot, if you have one),

Like hell she does. And there is nothing humble about what I own either.

and all of Canada.

Like hell she does.

In fact she legally owns about 16% of the entire
land surface of the world, 6.6 billion acres of it!

Like hell she does.

And if we decide to become a republic, we don't have
to pay her a cent and there is absolutely nothing she
can ever do about that beyond kicking a corgi or two.

See http://tinyurl.com/5ufjuxs

Just because some fool claims something...

exacty what we look for is proof which can be supported by URLs and the like rather than some foreign ****wit talking out of their arse.