Ronald W. Coon, Jr.

Default HELP! with Pioneer SX-253R AKA Optimus STA-3180

Sounds easy... how can I test this without the schematic.

--Ron

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message ...
The positive B+ voltage goes to the collector of the NPN output - the
Collector of the PNP output goes to the - supply line. There could well be
other parts bad though....

Mark Z.

"Ronald W. Coon, Jr." wrote in message
om...
I need to know if someone has a schematic of this unit (Pioneer
SX-253R) AKA Optimus STA-3180. I need to know which power transistor
goes where... otherwise I don't wanna let any smoke out.

Thanks.

Ronald

Repsond to :