Posted to alt.home.repair
Ted[_22_] Ted[_22_] is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On 07/25/2016 07:02 AM, Micky wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 05:04:56 -0400, Ollie wrote:

On 07/24/2016 09:08 PM, anonymous wrote:
On 7/24/2016 9:03 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
The post office does not deliver mail on Sundays, so no problem with a gate on Sundays.

One word: Amazon

Yah, Team Bezos has a lot of amazing accomplishments but to get the USPS to deliver on Sunday is incredible.

I think it was my mailman who told me the Sunday drivers use their own
car, wear no uniform, and are part-timers, just hired for this.

Not sure about the uniform or employment status but here Sunday deliveries are done with official USPS Grumman LLVs.