Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 05:07:12 -0000 (UTC), Henry Jones
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:33:24 -0600, rbowman wrote:

You mean like an easement already in place on the road that Henry is
ignoring?

I'll stop responding if you continue down this disrespectful tack.

What was disrespectful. You snipped what he was replying to, so
it's harder to tell what he meant, but I went back and looked and he's
referring to what the other homeowners on your road might not be
telling you.

He ends his sentence in a question mark, so he's plainly suggesting a
hypothesis. What is disrpectful about that? That he suggests you
would ignore it? Well maybe they haven't told you about it, or for
all he knows, they told you once and you dont' believe them, but I
dont' see how either is disrspectful. Things like that happen.

You can write what you want on Usenet; but you should also be a tiny bit
logical when you write stuff.

And it was logical too.

Did you see the picture of the roadblock?
http://i.cubeupload.com/9GFo0Q.jpg

That was up for two entire days, from 7am to 5pm, and the police were
called by an irate biker and they showed up and explained that I need
better signs.

Do you think they would have let me block a public road?

Sure. If no one was complaining, or in this case, no one but people
who had already passed through.

"The police are not there to cause disorder; they are there to
preserve disorder." ;-)

Do you think whomever you are intimating has an easement would let me block
them from passing?

You mean "whoever". He was clearly suggesting the bicyclists had
an easement, and they did not "let you block them". They rode through
despite your objection and then called the police.

While I do understand that this is the wild west of Usenet, you have to be
somewhat logical in your accusations.

That applies equally to you.

My title company knows of no easements other than the other property
owners.

They are referring to easements that have been registered with the
county clerk's office, not those that havent' been adjudicated yet.

That's all I can tell you. There is nothing being ignored.