Posted to alt.home.repair
Henry Jones Henry Jones is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 00:03:01 -0400, Micky wrote:

Because we're part of a society.

Are you the adherent of a religion? Maybe your clergyman can answer
why it would be good to let the bicyclists ride their bicycles.

Up until now you were pretty much logical.
But now you're not.

If the public wants to use my land, they can *pay* me for the costs
incurred.

I'm not asking for that, but they're not offering to pay either.
So it makes no sense for me to have my tools stolen when they're sitting on
my yard, and to have my kids accosted by foul-mouthed strangers, and to
have my peace and quiet disturbed, and my costs for maintenance and my risk
for liability and my inability to close a road, etc., if they're not
willing to pay for their fair share.

Nobody is offering - and I'm not asking - but anyone who wants to use my
land should compensate me for the loss and that compensation is so high
that any one individual isn't willing to shoulder that cost.

Are you?