Sandeep Arora

Default Information required on LG Innotek TV Tuner TALN-H200T

Hi,

I have a MSI VOX External USB TV Tuner device which uses the TALN-H200T
tuner component from LG Innotek.
I purchased this device in the US and am trying to get it to work in the UK.

The default setting for the tuner is NTSC. If anyone is familiar with this
device, can you let me know if I can re-configure this tuner to a PAL
setting. I have googled this device but have not come up with pages which
describe the capabilities of this tuner.

I am hopeful that this tuner supports both NTSC and PAL because it has a
rotatory switch setting which might be there in order to facilitate such a
change.

Any indicators to a source where I can find definete info about the TALN
tuner will also be helpful.

Many thanks in advance,
Sandeep Arora.