Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Netvibes

On 25/07/16 21:14, Bob Minchin wrote:
tim... wrote:

"fred" wrote in message
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 2:39:45 PM UTC+1, tim... wrote:
On 25/07/16 09:18, fred wrote:
Netvibes has got flaky lately. Any recommendations for am
alternative ?

WTF is Netvibes?

It wasn't only me then :-)

tim

Google is your friend :-)

I did

and what I discovered was:

"why do you think that you will get the answer here?

tim

I got as far as this and felt distinctly nauseous

"Netvibes is the Dashboard of Everything, integrating your social media
feeds...."

Apparently to many people 'social media' IS Real Life.

I think they are the people who voted to remain in the EU.

its shoes.