Posted to sci.electronics.repair
frank frank is offline

Default Philips PM-5508

Hi all,
I'm repairing this old PAL test pattern generator. The worst problem is
mechanic so far: all the presets push-buttons for VHF and UHF are blocked.
I have removed the whole RF generator assembly out of the instrument
but now, I'm not understanding how to access the internal mechanism of every
preset so I can clean it. It seems that the whole assembly has to be taken
apart to reach the rotating parts. There's only a very bad quality service
manual on the net and it doesn't have mechanical diagrams it seems.
Does anyone know better?
Thanks in advance
Frank IZ8DWF