Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Hozelock conundrum

On 25/07/2016 15:50, soup wrote:
On 25/07/2016 14:02, wrote:
Hi Roland I thought I was the only one with this problem. My hose has
a male connection and so does my long handle sprayer neither of these
can be changed because of the screw conectar the othe end of the male.
So what I need is a double female connector to connect them, you would
think I was asking for the moon. But it seems no one does one. So I'm
stumped

All I can see is male to male connectors.
Every hose I have seen actually ends in a female connector .
Any future in actually cutting off the end you have now and making
good with a female connector hose end.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/hozelock-h...aquastop/4861j

Just remember to use the hose the right way round!

Alternatively, does this not do what the OP wants?

http://www.screwfix.com/p/hozelock-h...onnector/44928

--
Michael Chare

---