Dave Plowman

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

In article ,
Essjay001 wrote:
2. those people who insist on no top posting tend not to snip resulting
in my having to scroll through piles of clutter before I get to the
point. It really F***s me off! It's a bit like the guy who, when you ask
him a question, he repeats it the question before he answers. Damn that
is so annoying.

Funny. In my experience it's top posters who simply quote the entire post
for a one line reply, because they are always inexperienced. Those with
experience eventually go with the majority way. And, of course, learn to
snip.

The real problem with top posting is that it is answering the question
before putting it. If you don't see this, why quote a post at all?

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn