Posted to alt.home.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Who do I complain to?

On 7/25/2016 12:04 PM, KenK wrote:
I'm having my own private high heat this past month. About 6/15 the 100K+
AZ town in live near had a week-long heat wave, around 115. Then it
returned to normal - high 90s, low 100s, once in a while low teens. Out
here in the farmland where I live, aboutc 2 miles west of town, it's
consistently been around 15 degrees above theirs since then. They report
100 on the radio weather report, 1 get 115. Yesterday it was 113 there,
132 here. I'm afraid this is going to last all summer. This has never
happened before - the temperature in both places was always close to the
same. Must be a very local phenomena, I've seen no mention in the
newspaper. My usual source of cooling, evaporative cooler, just blows hot
air - the water in it nust be too hot to cool the air. Evidently they
don't work at 120+ temperatures - never got that hot before so I didn't
know that. Very strange, Very miserable.

No, it's not a defective thermometer, all three of my outside
thermometers agree.

Shouldn't matter, it's a dry heat!

Mikek