Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 7:02:27 AM UTC-4, Micky wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 05:04:56 -0400, Ollie wrote:

On 07/24/2016 09:08 PM, anonymous wrote:
On 7/24/2016 9:03 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
The post office does not deliver mail on Sundays, so no problem with a gate on Sundays.

One word: Amazon

Yah, Team Bezos has a lot of amazing accomplishments but to get the USPS to deliver on Sunday is incredible.

I think it was my mailman who told me the Sunday drivers use their own
car, wear no uniform, and are part-timers, just hired for this.

Not in my town, at least not the "use their own car, wear no uniform" part.

I can't speak to their employment status (part vs. full) but they sure dress
like USPS employees and they get to drive those red, white & blue right-hand
drive trucks.