Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Sturgeon flapping her lips at the mo

On 7/25/2016 2:38 PM, Chris Hogg wrote:

So what am I supposed to be jealous of? His new wife? I don't think
so, although I'm sure she's a nice enough person. His hypocrisy
perhaps, taking marriage vows in front of millions of people in the
highest church in the land, and then ignoring them? Er..no. Maybe his
adultery? Jealousy doesn't come into it there; I would never do that.
Or perhaps because he's going to be King one day? IMO it would take a
very odd person to be jealous of that, given all it entails. HRH QEII
does an excellent job and I admire her for it, but I have absolutely
no respect for her firstborn! I'd be quite happy if the UK became a
republic when QEII dies.

+1