Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 05:28:31 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 7/25/16 3:58 AM, Ted wrote:
On 07/24/2016 11:09 PM, Henry Jones wrote:

1. Put up a gate, with good signs, but leave it open.
2. Same as above, but make it a proximity open.
3. Make it open at the time the post office arrives.
4. Put *one* mailbox outside the gate and have it open whenever *that*
mailbox is opened (and stay open for, say, 1/2 hour to allow egress)
5. Close the gate only on Sundays
etc.

Everything really hinges on the post office who won't do gate codes.

Maybe use an audio signature where any motor noise and the gate
automatically opens.

However, that obnoxiously loud potato-potato-potato noise,
unique to a douche bag on a Harley, would keep the gate locked.

You might be surprised at the folks who ride Harleys. Farmers,
lawyers, and people that belong to groups like Bikers for Christ.
Some are baby boomers that missed out on riding when they were
younger. Better the Harley sound than the rice rockets that sound
like they're turbine powered.
You probably won't see "kids" riding a Gold Wing or HD trike.
New ones can run in excess of $35,000.

Harleys are made in York, Pa., not far from here, and they give tours.
Though not on the weekend which is when I'm usually in or near York.

I think the tours are 20 or 30 dollars!!