Posted to alt.home.repair
Right Winger Dinger Right Winger Dinger is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On 07/25/2016 12:06 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/24/2016 09:08 PM, Henry Jones wrote:
I don't know*how* they determine such things, but, the cops did drive down
the whole road, and they kind of said that we should put up signs just so
that we don't get sued by people using it and getting hurt.

If you don't know *how* they determine such things, you'd better find out post haste.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/note-to...ess-in-montana

One of our current gubernatorial candidates ****ed with something he didn't understand and got burnt.

Quoted from hcn.org:
"When his opponents learned that the Bozeman Republican had earlier
filed a lawsuit to shut down a public fishing-access site..."

Just another Republi**** trying to make more laws to **** the average taxpayer and protect
their wealthy cronies but I wouldn't expect anything less from a right-winger-dinger.