Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need to open a DIEBOLD SAFE

On 2016-07-21, Cracka Jack wrote:
replying to DoN. Nichols, Cracka Jack wrote:
Safe combinations are permutations not combinations, order matters :-)

Of course it does. You did not quote anything of the original
article, and it has been a long time, so I forget what I said back then.

Just how old an article did you followup to in this and the
previous one. I strongly doubt that the original poster of the question
is still on the newsgroup.

And using a thermic lance doesn't do much for preserving the
contents -- which *might* be important papers.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail