Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On 07/24/2016 04:54 PM, Henry Jones wrote:
The police said that their maps don't show it as private, but, that it is
marked private only at the entrance and that in order for them to arrest
someone, we need to sign it according to California Penal Code 602L, which
basically says we need signs at the entrance and exit and along the borders
and along the road at a density of at least 3 per mile.

I suggest you make sure it is legally a private road. You can call it
anything you want but if it's a public road you're just blowing smoke.