Posted to alt.home.repair
Henry Jones Henry Jones is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 10:14:06 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:

Can you put a chain or cable across the road with a "keep out (etc)" sign
hanging from the middle ? Having the writing on the drive may not be a big
enough hint for some ... but a chain/cable/gate is kinda hard to ignore .
"Trespassers will be shot" signage might help too . Gotta ask , where does
this road go that people want to be ? Lake , river , or some other place ?
Is it a "shortcut" to somewhere ?

We can put a chain across the trail as it enters the road, but the problem
with the chain across the road is the mail delivery from the USPO won't
hold onto a key or code.

Every other delivery and utility service will take down our gate codes, but
not the USPO.

So the people at the end of the road don't want their mailboxes moved.

That's the only impediment to a fixed barrier.

We did find out more about California Penal Code 602L though:
http://www.lacriminaldefensepartners...enal-code-602/

Effectively, they have to "refuse to leave" after being requested to do so.
It doesn't say that they have to go back the way they came (which is what I
was trying to get them to do).