Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On 7/24/2016 11:37 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 10:19:19 -0700
"Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"
wrote:

"burfordTjustice" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:35:29 -0000 (UTC)
Henry Jones wrote:

I blocked the road with cones and turned back all members of the
public yesterday, but it was extremely boring, so I can't wait for
the signs to come in. That's for the advice.

Most people said they didn't know it was a private drive, even
though there was one sign saying so at the entrance.

The drive is 18 feet wide so I can make large letters.

I'm thinking of putting down a big "stencil" on the road of
something like: "PRIVATE DRIVE | NO PULIC ACCESS"

Where do you think those stencils would be found?

Shoot a couple and the word will spread.

LOL! How about

Quarantined
As me about AmWay
We shoot every 3rd trespasser. The 2nd one just left

Cool!
Put this sign down the road about 1/2 mile"
http://imgur.com/a/hVhUJ

maybe one of those homespun roadside memorials, with a believable sign
saying here is where the trespassers were killed.