Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT Shoulder belt doesn't retract

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 7/23/2016 3:34 AM, Micky wrote:

OTOH, Pa. used to inspect cars twice a year, every year, but after
decades they lowered it to once a year.

That used to be the biggest government sanctioned theft of motorists
ever invented. Scams varied from shop to shop.

We had three cars in the family and I took each one to a particular
shop. They all passed, even my convertible with fogged plastic window,
but coincidentally, they all needed a headlight adjustment. That was a
good shop to go to.

Some just checked lights since that was visible if the state was
watching. Others would try to get work like ball joints, tie rod ends
and the like, needed or not.

I wouldn't go there. Maybe you need some work done that can't be diagnosed
without it being on a lift. I want an honest place, autos are not perfect,
neither are the people that work on them. Crooks are crooks.

--
Tekkie