Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default OT Shoulder belt doesn't retract

On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 3:53:01 AM UTC-4, Micky wrote:

Were they going to do it for free if it only required releasing the
latch?

I found this elsewhere...just one possible outcome if you go to the dealer.

The discussion was about a jammed seat-belt in a Honda. Someone mentioned
that Honda's seat-belts are warrantied for life. The OP called a Honda
dealer and was told:

"If they take it apart and find it's something like a folded seat belt
jamming the mechanism I pay the labor for taking it apart and putting
it together. If they find the seat belt is defective I pay nothing."

There was no mention of how much the labor would be, but I would guess
that it would the dealer minimum, like perhaps 1 hour.

Thanks. Helpful.