Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
The question is then, how many grass roots labour people are there
left who still go in for things like nationalisation, unilateral
disarmament, state control, high taxes etc?

You think everyone believes Trident presents good value for money?

I don't see any viable alternatives - so value does not come into it
alas.

Plenty others see a viable alternative. Scrap it and make sure our
conventional defence forces are up to scratch. Given we don't have
unlimited money.

The railways work perfectly? Etc? Taxation is fair? Plenty of housing
around for the lower paid?

None of those are perfect, never will be. No harm in improving them
where you can.

Well, market forces and the private sector have made a right pigs ear of
providing housing. Unless you are pretty wealthy.

I can't see a problem having everything up for discussion, as with
Corbyn.

Having these things for discussion is not the issue.

Sorry? When had anyone in opposition stuck rigidly to their 'policies'
when elected? Or rather long before any likely election?

--
*OK, so what's the speed of dark? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.