Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Youu remember when you were a student and you coulsn't believe no one
had thought of getting rid of wars before?

There won't be another war because we won't turn up. Simples, eh? It
didn't occur to the naive ones that although they might not turn up,
the opposition would.

Your absolutely right. What we need is another world war. After all, we
did so well out of the last one. As we have done in virtually every other
one we've been involved in since.

--
*It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.