James Sweet

Default why are salesmen such idiots?

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
That's curious. How did you perform the test?

Simple. I sat in my car and my fiance put each in. I listened and picked

the
best, cleanest sound. Deck is an Alpine CDA-9815.

So not only were you able to distinguish between the two, but you could

also
judge which was better? Interesting. How many trials? What was your
"score"? What music in particular?

Well if one sounded better to him than the other I see no reason he
shouldn't stick with it, who really cares, every person will have their own
preference as to which sounds "better", it's very subjective.