Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default breaker box install question

Bill wrote in :

Doug Miller wrote:
wrote in :

a while back I removed a backyard pond. I connected the old wiring from
pond to my shed. Three 10 ga wires - black, white and green. I picked up
a 30 amp breaker box from Menards and it has room for two 15 amp circuit
breakers.

You can't use this cable for that purpose safely.

How about if he only brings 120v to his box, using B-W/C-G.

[snip]

That would work, and I thought briefly about explaining how to do that, but reconsidered in light
of the OP's obvious lack of knowledge. I think it best to advise the OP to hire a professional.