Posted to alt.home.repair
cowabunga dude cowabunga dude is offline

Default Sued by the IRS?

Arnie wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 11:07:36 AM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 7/20/16 10:54 AM, Eagle wrote:
How msny hsve been put on notice they are being sued by the IRS, and on
the phone yet?
None so far, now if I can just convince the sheriff that I didn't miss
jury duty.

Kurt

I don't get jury duty notices anymore. It must have been 10 years ago when I called the county clerk's office and told the woman who answered the phone that I had been screwed by the legal system in the county and that if I were forced to serve jury duty, I would always vote "Not Guilty" no matter what. I haven't received another notice since then. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Judgemental Monster

Haven't received jury duty notices since I turned 75, 10 years ago. One of the
advantages of being "elderly" :-)

Around 15 years ago when I got a jury summons, there were so many people there the judge, DA, and some others were complaining about how so many people were there and how they expected most people to ignore the summons and there wouldn't be any reprisal, they weren't going to arrest people, so after that I just stay home.