Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Corbyn's poll ratings soar.

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 20/07/2016 19:21, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 20/07/2016 18:25, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 20/07/2016 15:44, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 20/07/2016 12:12, pamela wrote:
On 11:56 20 Jul 2016, TimW wrote:

On 20/07/16 11:52, pamela wrote:
On 10:46 20 Jul 2016, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 20/07/16 10:44, GB wrote:
On 20/07/16 02:19, bm wrote:
[...]

Given the choice between a crook and a clown, I think the US
will pick the clown.

They picked Tricky Dicky.

They picked Ronald RayGun.

Who actually wasn't too bad.

I remember this pearl from Reagan:

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that
I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever.
We begin bombing in five minutes."

Yep, what a despicable and utter ass he was. could have killed
us all.

And Nancy's astrology? remember?

TW

Who could forget that. And later Cherie Blair too.

Actually I don't think Reagan was anything like as bad as his
critics
made out but he was not exactly someone who had a grasp of the
details.

He had more foresight than any other president.

Bull**** he did.

He made sure he won all his battles.

Bull**** he did, particularly with Iran Contra and Lebanon.

In his 3 terms, is that all you come up with?

There are plenty more.

Lebanon is more of a mess now than it has ever been.

Irrelevant to the fact that he didn’t win that battle.

It was a battle, really?

Corse it was in the sense you used that word originally.

There were no other battles that he did win.

You mean apart from the cold war?

He didn’t win the cold war.

have you forgotten Glasnost,

He didn’t produce that either.