Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Ink Pen Inserts for Top

Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in news:578d3e7c$0$12023
:

I've been wondering if that would be a problem. Maybe a pencil would
work better? Hm... I could actually thread the outside of pencil so it
could be removed and sharpened as necessary. (It seems to me that a set
screw or wing screw would make the top off balance.)

Puckdropper

I tried threading the pencil. The cedar was so soft all it did was shred
the pencil. Just a FYI: pencils don't thread very nicely.

Puckdropper