Posted to alt.home.repair
Arnie Goetchius[_2_] Arnie Goetchius[_2_] is offline

Default Sued by the IRS?

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 11:07:36 AM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 7/20/16 10:54 AM, Eagle wrote:
How msny hsve been put on notice they are being sued by the IRS, and on
the phone yet?

None so far, now if I can just convince the sheriff that I didn't miss
jury duty.

Kurt

I don't get jury duty notices anymore. It must have been 10 years ago when I called the county clerk's office and told the woman who answered the phone that I had been screwed by the legal system in the county and that if I were forced to serve jury duty, I would always vote "Not Guilty" no matter what. I haven't received another notice since then. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Judgemental Monster

Haven't received jury duty notices since I turned 75, 10 years ago. One of the
advantages of being "elderly" :-)