Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Framing Lumber

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 20:19:54 -0000 (UTC), John McCoy
wrote:

Electric Comet wrote in
:

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:33:30 -0400
wrote:

The op said precut studs.

op still did not say what kind of wood they were talking about even
though they clearly mentioned studs

OP probably didn't say because OP didn't know because
OP was not shopping at a specialty hardwood lumber
dealer, and general lumberyards don't say what kind
of wood they're selling. As clare said (and you
apparently missed), construction lumber is just called
"SPF". That's all the OP is likely to have known.

John

The electric comet likely didn't see my post because he plonked me
when he got "p"'d off at me for calling him out where he was wrong
some-where in the past.