View Single Post
  #7   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default Sued by the IRS?

wrote:
How msny hsve been put on notice they are being sued by the IRS, and on
the phone yet?

The IRS thought they were going to have an easy time with me, but were WRONG.

I have 20+ years of all expenses on spreadsheets, itemized by date, time, detailed description, with headings for every utility, type of expense, gasoline, insurance, grocery, lottery, gardening, alcohol, hotel, entertainment, everything. Each months receipts are kept in large manilla envelope with month name and year on it. Large purchases are listed on outside of envelope for quick finding, if need be.

Gave spreadsheets to tax attorney and assured her have all receipts. IRS asked a few questions about credit card payments, which I had on the monthly spreadsheets. They decided they didn't want me after all.

Spreadsheets show itemized what I bought with cash, check, credit card, debit card. List bank balance with each check and debit card purchase, even with multiple bank accounts.

IRS slinked off like vampire avoiding sunlight. Tax attorney said they started out wanting me bad, but it turned out to be the shortest case she's ever handled.

They just can't stand it when you're prepared. They went off to find some other victim to destroy.