Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corbyn's poll ratings soar.

On 20/07/16 11:56, TimW wrote:
On 20/07/16 11:52, pamela wrote:
On 10:46 20 Jul 2016, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 20/07/16 10:44, GB wrote:
On 20/07/16 02:19, bm wrote:

[...]

Given the choice between a crook and a clown, I think the US
will pick the clown.

They picked Tricky Dicky.

They picked Ronald RayGun.

Who actually wasn't too bad.

I remember this pearl from Reagan:

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've
signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin
bombing in five minutes."

Yep, what a despicable and utter ass he was. could have killed us
all.

But he didn't, and we won the military side of the cold war. Of course
we lost the propaganda side and the whole West is now infected with
neocommunists in every sphere of life.

And Nancy's astrology? remember?

TW

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.