Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Sony CRT TV not switching on

In article ,
says...

snip

My shop was servicing crt sets to component level up until 2005 or so; and
even a few since. Sony and Pioneer provided complete schematics and training
materials for all of their crt-based sets to authorized service centers. So
did Thomson. (GE and RCA - ugh)

And although we did not regularly service Toshiba, Hitachi, etc, we were
able to get service data when we needed it.

Zenith did take the opposite view, and used mostly non-serviceable modules.

Mark Z.

I have not looked for them in many years,but Sams Photo Facts had the
schematics for many home electronic items.

Anyone could buy them .

---