James Sweet

Default why are salesmen such idiots?

"thelizman" wrote in message
michael turner wrote:
Nope the radio license got abolished in the early '60s. We still have

buy TV licenses however, this is used to fund the BBC, this includes BBC
national and local radio stations which are commercial free. BBC TV is
also commercial free.

As much as I hate the idea of government providing products that could
be provided by the private sector, I have to say it's damn nice that BBC
doesn't put those annoying screen bugs over the shows. 3/4 of the
Farscape episodes I've downloaded are from the BBC, and its so nice not
to have the Sci Fi channels logo frelling up the action.

Uhg, don't even get me started on those damn logos, I've seen so many nice
projection sets with them burned in.

Also take note that the original poster is one of those cross posting twits,
please delete the other groups from future replies.